Admission in Avaneendra Academy is open to all who fulfill and qualify the admission criteria.
- Admission test will be conducted by the school on the dates to be notified by the Principal.
- A written test in Maths and English of the previous class is compulsory to test child’s level of knowledge for a particular class for which admission is desired.
- An interview is held for the candidate who qualifies the written test.
- Parents/Guardians are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:-
- Three stamp sized photographs.
- Original copy of birth certificate/ Original copy of counter signed Transfer Certificate.
- Photocopy of the marksheet of the previous qualifying examination.
Note : Admission will be cancelled if T.C. is not submitted within a week of admission.
- School fee is charged for the whole calendar year.
- Fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted in other heads.
- Fee should be paid on or before 15th of each month with the exception of June and March. Fee the month of June has to be deposited with the fee of May and fee for March with the fee of February.
- The fee will have to be deposited by the 14th of a month if there is a holiday/Sunday on the 15th of the month.
- Those who tail to pay by 15th of each month are requested on 20th,25th and 30th only, with the fine of Rs. 50/-, Rs. 100/- and Rs. 150/- respectively.
- A duplicate fee booklet can be obtained from the fee counter on payment of Rs. 100/-